Have you heard? Our friend and one of our very most favorite photographers, Elizabeth Galecke, is setting up a photo booth just for the November 8th Handmade Market. For $30, you can sit for a professional photo session and receive a 5×7 print of your shot. This is an outstanding and rare opportunity to have a fantastic portrait taken by the best around. Elizabeth is a very special person and we are grateful that she is sharing her talent and time with us.
To get your wheels spinning about what moment she can capture for you, how about one of the following ideas:
- Headshot for your website, LinkedIn profile, or a dating site. Enough with the selfie!
- You and your children. We know you never get in front of the camera, so just do it. Your children will thank you. Plus, you are beautiful. Really.
- Your kids in their Halloween costumes. We know you can’t get a good shot of them in the dark or with a flash in your kitchen.
- Your kids in their holiday finest. You can get your holiday cards ordered early for once! Yay you!
- You and your spouse. We bet you haven’t had a professional photo taken since your wedding.
- You and your best friend(s). Capture the cuteness!
- You and your dog. Yes, bring your dog, or lizard, or pet monkey. We are not responsible for lost pets, however.
See? The possibilities are endless — you definitely do not want to miss this!
A little bit about the wonder woman behind the lens: Elizabeth has been photographing in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and surrounding areas of North Carolina, including the beach and mountains for 19 years. She specializes in fine art portraits using medium format film which is printed by hand in the darkroom, as well as digital formats. Her portraits capture the subject in a casual, comfortable environment using the outdoors, your home, or her studio as a backdrop. She photographs a wide array of subjects including: bridal portraits, maternity, children, families, senior portraits, and her specialty, Day in the Life. Aside from giving generously of her talent and time to local non-profits and charities, she does fabulous commercial work as well. Please visit her site to view her portfolio or visit the parking deck at North Hills to see more of her talent. Yes, those fabulous black and white photographs that help you find your parking space are her work!
Please contact Elizabeth to make your appointment at email@example.com.