The Handmaidens can always use an extra hand preparing for The Handmade Market. If you are interested in volunteering before or during the show, here are some ways we can use your help:
- Promotion – We always need help posting flyers and distributing promotional materials to help spread the word about the event.
- Assisting Artists – We need volunteers on the morning of the show to help our artists bring their wares into the venue, locate their tables, and help with set up. We also like to have several volunteers available throughout the show to check in on artists and make sure they have water, snacks, and a chance to take a break break.
- Directing Traffic and Customers – We can always use help making sure customers can find available parking and directing the flow of people into the building.
- Set Up and Clean Up – We have limited time the day of the event to get the venue ready for the show and to clean up after it is over, so we always welcome help with this task.
- Customer Check In – The entrance of the show is always crowded with people and bustling with activity. We like to make sure extra people are available to welcome shoppers and direct them into the show.
Ready to give us your hand, foot, or other useful extremity? Send us a note to email@example.com with your area of interest, and we’ll hook you up! We LOVE you!!