Just a few quick tips and reminders as you make your way to The Handmade Market this weekend:
- It’s probably best to approach The Handmade Market at Cobblestone Hall from Blount Street (one-way southbound) or Person Street (one-way northbound) and park in the City Center Deck, which is free on the weekends.
- There are a few events in the downtown area that will impact your travel route with street closures.
- The Raleigh Rally vintage car show will close Glenwood Avenue in the Glenwood South area.
- The Out!Raleigh festival will close Fayetteville, Davie, Martin, and Hargett Streets in and around the Fayettevile Street/City Plaza area.
- The Fallen Firefighters Memorial at Nash Square and parade will close Hillsborough and Dawson Streets, plus a stretch of Harget Street, for most of the day.
- As always, Downtown Raleigh Alliance is a great source for last minute updates on street closures and events.
- One last tip — please bring cash to The Handmade Market. Lots of artists accept credit cards, but not all. There is an ATM right in City Market, near the corner of Hargett and Blake Streets.
See you on Saturday!