Craft Habit is a retail and workshop venue that offers unique and high-quality crafting supplies, tools, and hands-on classes to quench the thirst of any craft enthusiast or DIY lover.
Craft Habit has been staking its claim in the local crafting scene since it opened it’s pop-up shop in February. The pop-up shop was a temporary gig while their new retail space was undergoing changes. If you’ve ever known someone who opened a brick and mortar shop then you may know about all the stumbling blocks involved. Permits, permits, permits. Hurry up and wait!
In the meantime Craft Habit hasn’t stopped their momentum while waiting for their opening day. Check out their How-To videos here
And while waiting for their store opening date to arrive they are holding classes all over town. Check out their website for the What, When and Where! And just to make sure you go check them out, Here is a list of everything Craft Habit is:
- Retail craft supplies and tools for Jewelry-making, Fiber Crafts, and Paper Crafts
- In-store classes offered in traditional, trending, and innovative crafts at various skill levels
- In-store customer work-space with basic tools available for completing small projects and socializing
- Small Batch Craft Bar – crafting equipment for in-store rental use (ex: sewing machines, roll-thru die-cutter, Cricut, badge-press, more)
- Birthday Parties for Children ages 5+ and Adults
- Private Crafting Events (Holiday parties, Bachelorette parties, Baby Showers, etc)
- Summer and Track-out Crafting Camps for elementary-age students
- Social crafting nights and meet-up space for local craft organizations
We are excited to have Craft Habit as a sponsor for The Handmade Market! We can’t wait for them to open their doors because we LOVE makers!